Hello again! I’ve been so happy to get reviews posted on here that I forgot my wrap-up of last month! Did any of you guys read any particularly good books in November? Comment your favorite November read! Without further ado, here’s what I read in November!
- Escaping Eleven by Jerri Chisholm
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- The Meet-Cute Project by Rhiannon Richardson
- Bone, Vol. 1 by Jeff Smith
- Glimpsed by G.F. Miller
- Dearest Josephine by Caroline George
- unbind by Via Won
- The Thief and the Throne by Helena Rookwood
- Calculated by Nova McBee
Have a great day, everyone! Happy reading!